Accueil » Travelling » What type of permit do I need?

What type of permit do I need?

You must be 23 years or older, have a valid Motorcycle permit, with three years experience. International clients, you can rent the same class of motorcycle your permit allows you to ride in your country. An International Drivers Permit is not required to rent but it is required by local authorities. Failure to show an IDP when asked by local authorities may incur heavy fines and motorcycle impoundment.